Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Exciting news!

But this time it's someone else's news :)

I've been following Heather's blog since we met online during a contest on Pattern Review a couple years ago. On Friday, she sent us all a teaser that big news was coming up.

And what fantastic news it was! She became a new business owner, taking over a yarn store called Itsy Bitsy yarn!

I find it so exciting to hear about other people who have pursued their dreams. Like me, she said it was something she's wanted to do since she was little. Also like me, it just took a lot of education and other careers before making the leap.

Congrats to Heather!
I hope you will all take a gawk at her blog and wish her all the best :)))
http://thingsimakeplusrocks.blogspot.co.at/2016/06/exciting-new-now-live.html

No comments:

Post a Comment